Active duty and veterans, many brands want to honor your service. Throughout the year and especially for certain holidays, these brands offer special rewards and discounts to the military and veteran community to show their appreciation for the sacrifices you make to protect our freedom.
Does this sound like you? A recent survey conducted by Harris Poll on behalf of ID.me found that roughly two thirds (68%) of military members/spouses prefer to purchase from brands that offer military discounts over ones that do not. The survey also found that Veterans Day is the most popular holiday for military members/spouses to seek out discounts with 58% saying they are likely to seek out military discounts on that holiday.
We’ve aggregated dozens of deals our partners are offering to the military and veteran community this Veterans Day, across a variety of categories. Click the links or scroll down to learn more about these special offers.
Do you work for a business that is looking to support and give back to the military and veteran community? Contact us here, and we can help you get started.
Clothing & Accessories
- Beyond Yoga: This women’s yoga and workout apparel brand is offering 20% off your entire order.
- Gerber Childrenswear: Gerber Childrenwear, which has great selection of baby clothes for newborns, babies, and toddlers, is offering 25% off sitewide.
- Pit Viper: Buy a pair of Pit Viper’s ballistic-rated sunglasses at 15% off and automatically give a pair to a military branch of your choice.
- Tecovas: Tecovas is donating $50 from each order of their limited edition patriotic boots, called The Liberty and The Justice, to a charity called Patriot’s Hall.
- New Balance Athletics. Inc.: New Balance offers 25% off for military and veterans every day of the year to honor and value them year round.
- DEVIL-DOG Dungarees: This premium denim brand is offering 50% off for Veterans Day.
- LA Police Gear: LA Police Gear, which creates tactical gear for men and women, is offering 10% Off Sitewide + Free Shipping on Orders Over $100.
- Zeal Optics: Offering eco friendly sunglasses and goggles, Zeal Optics is extending 40% off to military & veterans.
- Leonisa: This women’s underwear and shapewear brand is offering 20% off sitewide, including items that are on sale.
- adidas: adidas, who already offers a generous military & veteran discount, is flexing its discount up to 40% off from 11/9-11/11 for Military audiences.
- Reebok: Reebok will be offering 40% off for military & veterans this year.
- Tuckernuck: This women’s clothing, shoes, and accessories brand is offering 20% off for Veterans Day.
- Hanesbrands Inc. (Champion, Hanes, One Hanes Place and Just My Size): These brands are offering an additional 10% off to all members of the military.
- Allurez: Offering a great selection of custom engagement rings, wedding bands, diamond jewelry and more, Allurez is extending an additional 6% off for Veterans Day.
- 686 Technical Apparel: 686, which offers a full line of snowboarding and technical winter apparel, is increasing its discount from 10% to 30% the week of Veterans Day.
- Revtown: Offering premium denim and shirts, Revtown is extending 20% off for Military from 11/8 to 11/11 for Veteran’s Day.
- Moosejaw: Moosjaw, which offers a variety of outdoor recreational apparel and gear for snowboarding, hiking, camping and more, is offering 20% off on select styles for Veterans Day.
- Missguided: This women’s clothing brand is offering 60% off everything, with an extra 15% off for military and veterans on 11/11.
- Pandora: This premium jewelry brand is offering 15% off total purchase at participating retailers and online at pandora from 11/11-11/14 (some exclusions apply).
- Blenders Eyewear: This brand that offers polarized sunglasses, snowboard and ski goggles is extending a 40% discount in honor of Veterans Day.
- SCOUT Bags: SCOUT Bags is a proud military spouse employer and is excited to offer Military an exclusive 20% discount for Veterans Day from 11/11 to 11/14.
Health & Beauty
- Colorescience: Offering mineral sunscreen and clinical skincare products, Colorescience launched its 15% off discount for the military community on 11/4.
- Duke Cannon Supply Co.: This premium men’s grooming line is offering 15% off your entire purchase for all active duty and retired service members.
- Geologie: Offering simple and powerful skincare products for men, Geologie is extending 70% off Geologie Personalized Custom Trial Sets for Veterans Day.
- Chantecaille: If you buy 2 items from this luxury skincare, makeup, and fragrance brand, you will get the 3rd free from 11/6-11/11. They are also offering donating 10% of sitewide sales on 11/11 to Paws of War.
- Ascent Protein: From 11/1-11/11, this protein powder brand will be giving away a free, limited edition Veterans Day hat with purchase, while supplies last. They will also be donating 22% of profits to 22 and Troops, an organization started by athlete Christian McCaffrey, which supports Veterans and military families.
- obe Fitness: Offering on-demand fitness and workout classes, obe Fitness extends 30% off the first month of a monthly membership for the military & veteran community.
- ReFa: Offering a variety of facial rollers and skincare products, ReFa has several Veterans Day deals on its Mist Set, Body Fit Set, and more.
- BURST Oral Care: This toothbrush and oral hygiene brand is offering 25% off BURST brushes and floss starter kits for Veterans Day .
- Bodybuilding.com: This online supplement store and fitness brand is increasing its typical 10% discount to 20% for Veterans Day.
- MANTL: This men’s skincare brand is offering 25% off all purchases for Veterans Day.
- Erno Laszlo: Erno Laszlo believes in the power of community and would like to honor current and ex-military with an increased discount of 20% from 11/11 to 11/14.
Travel & Entertainment
- Caesars: In honor of Veterans day, Caesars Entertainment is offering significant discounts on room rates for veterans and active duty military, for those that reserve their stay on Caesars.com from November 4-14 for travel through 2022.
- Station Casinos: Stations Casinos offers military and veterans up to 15% off room rates across several locations.
- SeaWorld: SeaWorld is offering veterans, as well as up to three guests, complimentary admission at SeaWorld San Diego.
- Medieval Times: This dinner theater featuring staged medieval-style games, sword-fighting, and jousting is offering up to 33% off (varies based on location and adult/child ticket).
- iFly Indoor Skydiving: This indoor skydiving company offers 20% off year round for the military community.
Lifestyle + Food & Beverage
- tonies: tonies, which offers screen-free digital listening experiences for children, is offering 25% off sidewide from 11/11 – 11/13 in honor of Veterans Day.
- Corkcicle: This insulated drinkware brand is extending 25% off all orders for Veterans Day.
- Babbel: Babbel, a subscription-based language learning company, is offering 60% off for 6 months of Babbel lessons for $35, in honor of Veterans Day.
- Blue Apron: This meal delivery service is extending discounts on purchases of 4 boxes, plus free shipping, in honor of Veterans Day.
- Olipop: This healthy soda alternative offers 15% off for the military & veteran community.
- Brilliant: Offering courses in math, science, and computer-science with hands-on, interactive lessons, Brilliant is extending 20% off annual subscriptions for Veterans Day.
- Mixbook: Mixbook, which enables users to easily create photo books, scrapbooks, photo cards, and more, offers the military community 45% off plus half off shipping.
- Rosetta Stone: For Veterans Day, this language learning company is offering a single language for life for $149.
- Omaha Steaks: Omaha Steaks, the online food retailer, is offering an additional 10% off in honor of Veterans Day.
- Hello Bello: Offering premium, plant-based, affordable baby products, Hello Bello extends 20% off all purchases to the military community.
- KIND: KIND, who makes wholesome, healthy snacks with ingredients you will recognize like whole nuts, whole grains, and a variety of fruits and spices, is offering 25% off.
- Costco Wholesale: If you join Costco as a new member and enroll in auto renewal, you will receive a $20 Costco Shop Card.
- Blue Coolers: Blue Coolers, which offers high quality rotomolded 10-day ice coolers, drinkware, and other outdoor products, is offering 15% off any purchase over $100.
- Yumi: This organic and nutritions baby food brand offers 10% off for military and veterans year round.
- The Happy Planner: The Happy Planner is proud to support our Military customers. As a way to say thank you, we are offering Military an increased discount of 20% this Veterans Day (valid 11/11 only).
Technology & Office
- Sonos: This premium speaker and sound system brand is offering 15% of sonos.com for the military community.
- DISH: DISH has a variety of special offers for the military community year-round, including free movie rentals, bundles, and upgrades.
- Verizon Fios: Verizon Fios is waiving their Setup fee and offering a Verizon Gift Card & AMC+ for free with any Fios Internet Plan.
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn is offering free LinkedIn Premium to all veterans, military spouses, and caregivers.
- Arlo Technologies: Offering wireless smart home HD security cameras, lights, and more, Arlo Technologies is extending 15% off to military & veterans (some exclusions apply).
- Bose: Bose, leading manufacturer of headphones, speakers, hearing aids, and more, is offering $30 off orders of $199+ and free shipping.
- Sennheiser Electronic Corporation: Offering a wide range of high quality microphones, headphones, and telephone accessories, Sennheiser is extending 30% off (or more) on certain products for Veterans Day.
Home, Auto & Pets
- General Motors: Eligible military members, retirees and all veterans can get a $500 Cash Allowance on select Chevrolet, Buick and GMC vehicles, $1,000 Cash Allowances on select Cadillac vehicles (must take new retail delivery by 11/30/2021).
- Bassett Furniture: For Veterans Day, Bassett Furniture is offering 30% off one item plus 36 month special financing available from 11/4-11/14.
- Motosport.com: Offering motorcycle and dirt bike parts and gear, Motosport.com is giving veterans an additional 10% for Veterans Day.
- Weber: This premium grill maker is offering 10% off any order for verified veterans (restrictions apply and cannot be combined with any other offer).
- Moon Pod: Offering zero-gravity adult bean bag chairs, Moon Pod is offering an additional 10% off sitewide for Veterans Day.
- AAA Club Alliance: AAA offers special deals for the military community, including discounts, waived fees, and more.
- Early Bird Bed: This mattress company is increasing its everyday discount from 25% to 30% from 11/10-14 in honor of Veterans Day.
- ChiliSleep: In honor of Veterans Day, ChiliSleep™ has upgraded their discount to 30% off any new sleep system for U.S. military, first responders, nurses and educators through 11/19. ChiliSleep is proud to offer special discounts for those who often cut their sleep short.
- Spoonflower: As a short of gratitude to Military, Spoonflower is happy to extend an increased discount of 25% & free shipping with code VETERANS201 on all orders through 11/11.
Source: ID.me Military Survey, Harris Poll, 11 November 2020