Every identity is unique. So are the people behind them. Even in the briefest of support encounters, our agents look beyond the transaction to connect with the story and needs of the user. We never forget that, even though we’re providing digital identity and access solutions, what we’re really doing is connecting people to important services and benefits.
ID.me simplifies how individuals prove and share their identity online. ID.me’s next-generation identity platform meets the highest federal standards for online identity proofing and authentication, without compromising access for hard-to-identify groups. ID.me’s technology is used by almost 30MM individuals and 500 partners, including federal and state agencies, healthcare organizations, financial institutions, retailers, and nonprofits.
- How Government Agencies Can Protect Constituent-Facing Services from Fraud July 12, 2022
- Busting Myths About Background Checks and Identity Verification February 13, 2023
- Discover How Language Accessibility at ID.me Increases Digital Equity July 25, 2022
- DC Startup Week: How to Drive Innovation in the US Government Through Your Products and Services July 11, 2022
- Providing Individual Attention to Every User July 7, 2022
Announcement California Consumer Consumer Consumer Customer Experience Digital Equity digital identity Discounts Discounts Discounts Ecommerce EPCS events Featured Featured Article Financial First Responders fraud Government Group Verification Healthcare Healthcare Workers hiring ID.me Identity Identity Authentication identity fraud identity proofing Identity Theft Identity Verification knowledge based verification member support Military NIST Nurses Permissioned Marketing privacy public sector Security Students Teachers Unemployment Vaccine ID Veterans Viewpoint Virtual In-Person Proofing